unable to download

Paysite members, first read the "Technical" page from the nav bar in your site: you MUST include a filled-in QUESTIONNAIRE (see above), if you would like a personal reply -- just copy-and-paste it into your post, and then fill it in

Moderator: Nympha (Site Webmistress)

unable to download

Postby couple75 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:41 pm

My problem is to be unable to download for less than one or two hours you files....
couple75

Re: unable to download

Postby AWizardOfAss » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:46 pm

Hello, I'm sorry that you're experiencing problems!

According to our records, you have been a subscriber of SchoolgirlSexPunishment.com since June 23, almost 3 months ago. This is the first time you mention a problem... I presume that this is a new problem? How long have you had this problem? Is it still present?

(Se vous preferez, vous pouvez expliquer en francais)
AWizardOfAss
Site Admin

Postby Trollheart » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:18 am

I have a similar problem: when I click the download button on any video all I get is a PHP link which shows no file type. Can you advise why this is happening? I'm using Firefox on Win 7
Thx
Trollheart

Postby Nympha (Site Webmistress) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:41 pm

Sorry to hear that you're having technical problems. As far as "having a similar" problem, did you notice that the previous post is from 2 years ago?

It might be a case of the server being overloaded. If that's the case, it should go away in hours, maybe even minutes. No one has reported this type of issue for years.

Is the problem still going on?

I was unable to find any site user with username "Trollheart". We cannot help you unless we know who you are, what site you are on, etc.
Nympha (Site Webmistress)

Postby Trollheart » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:13 am

Thanks, it seems to work ok with Chrome. I tried putting in my username but it said that name was already taken, so I had to use my own general internet handle. I'm registered as supper123x, but as I say using Chrome seems to have circumvented the problem. Not sure why it won't work with Firefox, might be worth your while looking into that?

Yes I did notice the age of the post but since there was already a thread and the only other post in it, other than your reply, stated my issue I didn't see the point of rewriting the whole problem.

Thanks
TH
Trollheart

Postby Nympha (Site Webmistress) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:06 pm

Hello TH,

I'm glad things are working for you again. According to site logs, you're downloaded 8 clips so far... :D

Browser problems are far more common that site problems. Changing browser solves 95% of the problems!

Trollheart wrote:I tried putting in my username but it said that name was already taken

That's because you are ALREADY registered in the message boards (new site members get automatically registered on the forums, for their convenience - same pass as the site login.)

You just need to log in on the forum, with your username, rather than post anonymously trying to use the same name which is already taken by you...

We test on Firefox, Chrome and IE. And we haven't received any report of Firefox problem in years. More likely than not, it's interference from add-on's on your browser.

If you want our help to troubleshoot your Firefox problems, we need you to disable all add-on's on your Firefox first. Then, in the unlikely event the problem persists, you need to give us far more detail about exactly what page you were on, what you were doing and exactlly what happened.

Regards,

Nympha
Nympha (Site Webmistress)

Return to Download problem, Broken link, etc. (NO LOGIN/JOIN PROBLEMS; those go below)