Unable to log in?

For "FORGOTTEN PASSWORDS" and "CANCEL MEMBERSHIP", go to the "Tech & Billing" page on the site you're a member of (from the site's navigation bar at the top.)

Moderator: Nympha (Site Webmistress)

Unable to log in?

Postby AWizardOfAss » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:31 pm

It's very frustrating when that happens! We sympathize. It happens rarely, and in 99% of the times the problem is at YOUR end, not ours.

Please try the following steps, in order:

1) make sure that your keyboard's CAPS LOCK key isn't engaged

2) are you on the right site? (EnemaWizardVideo login page, SchoolgirlSexPunishment login page , MyFirstKinkySex login page or WizardClips login page)

3) close and re-open your browser

4) try a different browser. You can download for free Firefox or Google Chrome. They are both excellent browsers, and in a number of ways superior to Microsoft Internet Explorer

5) For WizardClips users only: your username and password were automatically generated by WizardClips and emailed it to you when you first registered. The welcome email might still be in your inbox (cannot be any older than last June, when the site started.)

Also, keep in mind:

* "cookies" are small amount of data stored on your computer, to store your login credentials. Cooks must be enabled in your browser (in IE, it's the Privacy tab on Tools/Internet Options). By default, cookies are enabled-- unless you changed that.
* once in a great while, cookies get "corrupted" (damaged). You can fix that by telling your browser the erase all old cookies
* only one person can be logged in at a time. If a second person logs in, then the first person gets automatically logged out. Did you give your password to someone else? If so, it's best to change it.

If the problem persists, please post a message here (no registration needed to post.) Or email us. The email addres is on all the sites' contact pages, for example: http://wizardclips.com/contact.php
AWizardOfAss
Site Admin

Re: Unable to log in?

Postby annie » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:25 am

i cannot remember my password. Please help, before my Master finds out that i am here trying to get in when i should be working, cuz i would so get a blistering.
Thank you so much.

annie
annie

Re: Unable to log in?

Postby Nympha (Site Webmistress) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:48 am

annie wrote:i cannot remember my password. Please help, before my Master finds out that i am here trying to get in when i should be working, cuz i would so get a blistering.
Thank you so much.

annie

Hello Annie,

I just emailed you your password (and I removed your email address from the above post.)

But maybe you ought to get that blistering anyway.... ;)
Nympha (Site Webmistress)

Return to JOIN/LOGIN problems with the sites. Only MEMBERSHIP-RELATED ISSUES