Upside down!

What are your favorite types of enemas, spanking, bondage, etc? Or favorite positions, role-play characters, etc.? Any preferred spanking implements? A particular way you'd like to tie or be tied up? If you had a schoolgirl (or whoever) at your disposal, what would you like to do to them?
If you had a magic wand, what would happen? Go wild! ;)
A BRIEF SCENARIO is good. Elaborate or lengthy scenarios are best posted under "Real-Life Detailed Stories" or "Fictional Stories", below.

Moderator: Nympha (Site Webmistress)

Upside down!

Postby RedCheeks » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:50 pm

i love to have the girls UPSIDE DOWN and then spank them :P

it was good to see some of that in a number of your films, thank you!
RedCheeks

Re: Upside down!

Postby asspaddling » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:10 pm

RedCheeks wrote:i love to have the girls UPSIDE DOWN and then spank them :P

it was good to see some of that in a number of your films, thank you!

I would love to be tied upside down and spanked!!.......lol.
I am a 56 year old, slim, friendly guy interested in spankings. Giving or receiving.
asspaddling

Postby adirty18 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:29 pm

asspaddling2 wrote:I would love to be tied upside down and spanked!!.......lol.

LOL! I'll tie you upside down and spank you! I would like the way men's balls look dangling in that position!
adirty18

Postby buttlover » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:24 am

has anyone ever given or taken an enema while upside down, or more-or-less upside down? :twisted:
buttlover

Postby AWizardOfAss » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:00 pm

buttlover wrote:has anyone ever given or taken an enema while upside down, or more-or-less upside down? :twisted:

Missy has!! (see photo below.)
Image Check out her latest film, where you can see her take an enema upside down -- and with a DOUBLE-BALLOON INFLATABLE NOZZLE!! :o "How to Give an Enema, Vol. 2 (Double-Balloon Nozzles, Upside-Down)" The enema is delivered by Veronica
AWizardOfAss
Site Admin

Postby l_p70 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:05 pm

MMMMMM I love seeing women hanging upside down

Postby masterspunishedbrat » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:21 pm

Spanked upside down spread eagle. Master says that would be a good way to spank all tender parts, ass pussy & breast.
Thanks.
He has just ordered me to the play room to try this new game out. He has told me that I will report to you on its effectiveness later this afternoon
Thanks a lot! NO More Ideas PLEASE
masterspunishedbrat

Postby masterspunishedbrat » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:37 pm

Just an up date: tied upside down, spread eagle, is now the way Master spanks me.
It hurts like hell, but Master spanks my pierced clit, till I cum, while an enema bag is drained in my ass. He paddles my bottom till I can no longer hold the 2 quart enema I was given, I mutinied and allowed to release it. I am then tied over the spanking bench, and receive another spanking while my breasts are pumped, to get milk for yet another enema using my breast milk.
masterspunishedbrat

Postby Annika_Woman » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:13 pm

can you spank me too?
Annika_Woman

Postby lovelovelove » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:10 pm

masterspunishedbrat wrote:Just an up date: tied upside down, spread eagle, is now the way Master spanks me.
It hurts like hell, but Master spanks my pierced clit, till I cum, while an enema bag is drained in my ass. He paddles my bottom till I can no longer hold the 2 quart enema I was given, I mutinied and allowed to release it. I am then tied over the spanking bench, and receive another spanking while my breasts are pumped, to get milk for yet another enema using my breast milk.

So hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lovelovelove

Return to Practices/Desires - What do you like to do? Or you wish you did? WHAT FLOATS YOUR BOAT? (*BRIEF* SCENARIOS)