Big Fan!

If you have a posting that just doesn't fit into any of the above categories.

Moderator: Nympha (Site Webmistress)

Big Fan!

Postby Goodgirl1963 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:20 pm

I've seen a lot of the Wizard's video clips, and I am a HUGE fan of Mr. Chance!

I've been a practicing sub/slave for years now, and I have always wanted to find a Dom that would include enema discipline. Alas, so far I have not had any luck. So, I watch the Wizard's videos and dream.... :)

Maybe Mr. Chance would write a short biography for his fans? I for one would LOVE to read it!

Sincerely,
a Good girl
Goodgirl1963

Re: Big Fan!

Postby AWizardOfAss » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:51 pm

The fact that you're a fan of mine makes it hugely unlikely that you qualify for your "good girl" nickname... ;)

Thanks for the compliments!

At the moment, I'm way too busy with all the new site improvements under the new owner to have the time to write my autobiography :lol: But you'll come across a number of juicy tidbits all across these message boards.

For your convenience, here is an all-at-a-glance page listing ALL of the "A Wizard of Ass" movies in one place.

Please continue enjoying the films -- and don't forget to tell us about your favorite scenes :)

Goodgirl1963 wrote:I've been a practicing sub/slave for years now, and I have always wanted to find a Dom that would include enema discipline. Alas, so far I have not had any luck.

Don't forget to post a personal ad on these message boards! You'll find lots of people all over the US, Canada, Europe, Australia and elsewhere...
AWizardOfAss
Site Admin

Re: Big Fan!

Postby Andy9inch » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:37 am

Hello good girl. Just a quick message to ask if you still need a master? Andy x
Andy9inch

Return to Posts that don't fit into any category above