Do you edit?

A place to make suggestions, or rant and rave, or bitch, about the films or girls of "A Wizard of Ass" Productions, and its outlet membership sites: EnemaWizardVideo.com, SchoolgirlSexPunishment.com & MyFirstKinkySex.com (please notice that the multi-studio site WizardClips.com has its own forum)

Moderator: Nympha (Site Webmistress)

Do you edit?

Postby nj » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:18 pm

It seems that you edit out certain parts of the expulsions. I often see "stuff" in the bins that were not on the video coming out. Also in one video Missy says "this is her retention enema so we'll let her do it on the toilet." Do you edit out parts of expulsions and do you have the girls do one before going on camera? If so, I was wondering why and I think you should change that.
Thank You ;)
nj

Re: Do you edit?

Postby AWizardOfAss » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:41 pm

That's a great question. In a few cases, it's simply a case of the camera missing something. Especially with first-timer models (like the bulk of our models), enema expulsion scenes can happen very quickly, and not always in the most controlled fashion!

But, by far the main issue has been one of censorship.

I've shot enema films for many years, and legal standards have changed. During the dark years of W. Bush in the White House, there was a climate of fear in the adult industry. It was not paranoia: there were plenty of cases of serious harassment of studios by the the US government.

And, on top of that, there's censorship indirectly by the banking industry - which is actually the bigger issue right now. Banks - when not busy gouging customers, ripping off merchants or destroying the world economy with their greedy speculative bubbles - sometimes find a little spare time to harass adult-site merchants :evil:

You can read more about our brushes with censorship in this thread.

In our early years of shooting, the films' financier company told us to "avoid brown". Adult industry lawyers told us to do the same.

The "dirtier part" of the expulsion scenes was edited out: as you can imagine, it was very tedious work that we hated to do - but had no choice.

Over time, censorship has relaxed somewhat, and we're gradually going back to old films and restoring previously-censored scenes - and, while at it, also re-issuing the films at higher quality. More details on the un-censoring (and quality-improving) process are here :)

This process is very time-consuming, and is greatly affected by revenues: we're a small company, badly under-staffed. Your financial contribution is what makes everything possible! When revenues increase, we rev up; when they shrink, we slow down. As simple as that!

You can help fight censorship at the ballot, and by supporting the Free Speech Coalition

=> In our newest site, WizardClips.com, you can easily located enema scenes from all our sites, and from other studios, too! Download or stream enema scenes :)
AWizardOfAss
Site Admin

Postby Sender126 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:48 pm

Hi just a followup about the un-censoring of previous videos. I like to purchase uncensored only and have not purchased yet for that reason. You mentioned some videos were starting to be un-censored, and new videos released as uncensored. Can you provide an update on that and how to search for videos with "dirtier parts" uncensored? Thanks.
Sender126

Postby Nympha (Site Webmistress) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:27 am

Sender126 wrote:Hi just a followup about the un-censoring of previous videos. I like to purchase uncensored only and have not purchased yet for that reason. You mentioned some videos were starting to be un-censored, and new videos released as uncensored. Can you provide an update on that and how to search for videos with "dirtier parts" uncensored? Thanks.

Please send me a message using the Contact form on any of the sites, and we can discuss the matter.
Nympha (Site Webmistress)

Return to "A Wizard of Ass" Film Productions and its outlet membership sites: EnemaWizardVideo.com, SchoolgirlSexPunishment.com & MyFirstKinkySex.com