I'm an enema fetishist who just discovered wizardclips

Our NEWEST site, containing all the films from the "A Wizard of Ass" studio, plus films by other select top studios :D

Moderator: Nympha (Site Webmistress)

I'm an enema fetishist who just discovered wizardclips

Postby welsh » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:29 am

Hello, I want to congratulate you about WizardClips!! My interests are very narrow, i like enemas, enemas and more enemas.. Sorry, I'm picky :D So, i'm always skeptical about general sites, b/c they contain so much stuff that just doesn't interest me.
I must say that I was very pleasantly surprised when I stumbled upon WizardClips , that you have filters for everything. With just 1 click I jumped to, of course, enemas. I expected to just get a listing... and instead I found that the whole site transformed into an enema site. So cool!!! Now it's an enema site. Quite some amazing girls!

I also applaud you for bringing in multiple studios and directors with their own different styles. I sometimes use the new streamed video option, but i'm really an old-fashioned collector type... who likes to own the films, and so thankyou for making everyting also available in download form, as well as streamed!
welsh

Re: I'm an enema fetishist who just discovered wizardclips

Postby enema punishment lover » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:48 am

i'm not as articulate as the previous poster......but share similar views & feeling. my own interests are in *punishment* enemas, and was pleased by the range of content and also by the filter to restrict the site to just punishment enema scenes. i'm in my element! pls keep up the good work!!
enema punishment lover

Re: I'm an enema fetishist who just discovered wizardclips

Postby ronert » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:01 pm

ditto to what previous posters have said. I would add that i personally like enemas in *bondage* and i appreciate that i was able to immediately filter for those
ronert

Return to The MULTI-STUDIO WizardClips.com Site