Pussy Spanking

Tips and questions on dealing with BDSM matters (such as spanking, discipline, etc). Questions about finding partners go under PERSONALS!

Moderator: Nympha (Site Webmistress)

Pussy Spanking

Postby submaria » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:41 pm

Does anyone have any tips about pussy spanking?

My Master likes to spank my pussy which is really nice but lately he spanks me very hard and sometimes leaves me in great pain. He is now taking to spank my pussy with my lips drawn back and open and again with severity.

Has anyone experience of this type of spanking?

If so, could you give me some advice/tips on maybe best poses so it doesnt hurt so much, what to do after spanking, should my Master be spanking me on my pussy with such severity, etc....

Thank you.
submaria

Re: Pussy Spanking

Postby wildpassions » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:24 pm

A pussy spanking sounds fun yet if it hurts to much he sould back off I would think.?????? That's what safewords are for.
wildpassions
wildpassion
wildpassions

Postby AWizardOfAss » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:24 pm

pussy spanking is great! :twisted:

I did some of that in a number of my films, such as Enemas/Spanking/Anal Candle/Drilldo for Teen ThiefImage

But for the most part I have given pussy WHIPPING or PADDLING to my subs. And I found that some girls can take a good amount of action down there, as you can see in several of my films, such as Reform School for Teens: Penney's Caning & EnemasImage
or The Schoolgirl vs. the Pain Slut : Enema/Spanking/Caning DominanceImage.

In your case, I'd suggest using one of the more gentle/soft paddles or whips. It may be easier on your pussy than smacks from a hand.

===> SEARCH RESULTS FOR PUSSY SPANKING
AWizardOfAss
Site Admin

Postby wildpassions » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:21 pm

Boy, I think you would be a lot of fun Wizard of Ass!!
wildpassions
wildpassion
wildpassions

Postby Daddies Girl » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:07 pm

My Daddy spanks my pussy on a fairly regular basis.

He uses his hand or a wooden kitchen spoon. His hand is bad but the spoon is ouch/ouch. I have had my pussy so swollen that I couldn't pee for a couple of days, and Daddy had a friend of his (doctor) come to our house and insert a catheter. He told Daddy maybe not so hard next time but then said call him if he needed to and he would be happy to put another one in, if needed.

So far I Daddy has been careful to stop in time. I love my Daddy and if he has to spank my pussy I'm OK with it I guess. He blisters my ass and has even had me bend over and hold my ass cheeks open so he could apply the wooden spoon to my asshole. Now, that hurt!
Daddies Girl

Postby Preponderant » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:22 pm

I've come up with a wonderful device that you may be interested in: Nine stands of soft black leather, about 18 inches long, which are woven into a handle at one end and leaving about eight inches of whip.

You might try making one for your master and have him use it on you. It makes a wonderful sound as it strikes and can be used with quite a forceful wrist action but doesn't hurt that much (I tried in on my leg before using it on my sub). I have her lie on her back holding her legs apart and use it across her pussy, inside of her thighs and ass, resulting in some redness but also delightful moaning.
Preponderant

Postby passionate-flame » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:33 pm

I had met one Dom that made me lay one the couch. I had to keep one leg up on the back of the couch, and the other on the floor, so that my legs were spread as far apart as possible. Then I had to hold my pussy lips open for him so he could spank my pussy and my clit. He used his large hard hand, and then he used a riding crop. I will admit it hurt at the begininning, but then I started to really enjoy it. I even begged him for more.
Good-Luck...
passionate-flame

Postby Sub-Samantha » Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:04 pm

Once I did not shave my pussy because my Dom was out of town and I did not expect him home for five days...He arrived a day early... OMG...

Not only did I get my pussy spanked with the wooden spoon, crop and cat-o-nine tail...I also had to spread my butt cheeks for my butt hole to be spanked with the crop. Then, after he warmed my bottom with a good hand spanking, I was given 65 strokes with 10 different implements, including the cane!

He then poured some cinnamon oil on my butt hole, inserted a thick black butt plug in my butt, made me stand in the corner for 20 minutes. After my corner time, he fucked me in the ass and pussy with cinnamon oil. He still spanks my pussy, butt not as severe as when I did not shave...I shave my pussy every day now...
Sub-Samantha

Postby jstspankme » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:55 pm

sub...Your Master should realize that some places of the body need to be slapped with much less force...I would tell him to please do it lighter or use something like a small flogger (they sting but don't hurt per se) and if all else fails use your safeword...If you don't have one then make one..pussy spanking is very erotic if done right...I am sorry that your Master is going overboard...Good luck
jstspankme

Postby needsspankingPisces » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:10 pm

:D I love to be spanked anywhere on my body, but think You have to be careful with this. A soft small whip or small rubber rubber would be perfect. Personally, i find it more stimulating to be pussy spanked with a bare hand. I have been a submissive for more than ten years, and have many different types of implements used in many ways . Start slow, and then build up....gauge the submissives' tolerance of the pain. communication really is the key in a BDSM relationship.
needsspankingPisces

Postby misshay » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:25 pm

many many years ago, when I started working in an office, I was cheeky to my boss who made me stay after work and said I would be sacked if I didn't accept the punishment. My knickers were pulled down and I was then pussy spanked with a large ruler and then caned on my bottom with an expanding board pointer. It was the best spanking I'd ever had at work (my first). Thank you. Miss Black.
misshay

Postby miss_spankypants » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:18 pm

Preponderant wrote:I've come up with a wonderful device that you may be interested in: Nine stands of soft black leather, about 18 inches long, which are woven into a handle at one end and leaving about eight inches of whip.

You might try making one for your master and have him use it on you. It makes a wonderful sound as it strikes and can be used with quite a forceful wrist action but doesn't hurt that much (I tried in on my leg before using it on my sub). I have her lie on her back holding her legs apart and use it across her pussy, inside of her thighs and ass, resulting in some redness but also delightful moaning.

What a great idea! It seems like that would be pretty easy to make... and I'm sure my fiance would LOVE to use something like that on me... :D
Miss SpankyPants
miss_spankypants

I'm interested

Postby SkypeGod » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:28 am

I have a similar situation. Can be discussed.
SkypeGod

Postby Coconut » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:18 am

well I suggest you ask your master to start soft and then go hard. I do it from time to time and use a plastic ruler for it first 50 are gentle and then hard 100 to come with the lips spread of course ;). it doesnt hurt much later and is really fun :mrgreen:
Coconut

Postby lvspank » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:33 pm

where can i get only pussy spanking and pussy kneeing videos? i hardly find them on the internet.
lvspank

Return to SPANKING / BDSM / BONDAGE / KINKY SEX - Questions & Tips - Such as advice, practices, techniques, equipment, safety, etc.